The importance of Customer Support within Progress is paramount and is reflected in our staff structures with over 90% of the employees of Progress employed in the Support and Development Departments.
One of our milestones for our Support Department was to achieve ISO27001 Certification which we did in 2012 and again each year since. ISO27001 is one of the building blocks for our Support Service, it requires a process that is consistent in its approach to all support issues that arise. Our Support Service process works to our ISO standards with data security and processes at the core.
An overview of our process is as follows:
- Call ID is allocated to every support call
- Calls are evaluated immediate by a designated Support Person who allocates the call by severity
- Contact is made with the Credit Union with authorised connection if required
- Calls response is complete and an email report issued to the Credit Union IT Contact
- Every two months, the Credit Union receives their call log
- Fully documented process
Additionally, we hold 3 training seminars each year in six different locations where we discuss the top 10 support issues and their solutions.
The success of Progress with the Credit Union marketplace is also attributed to having the most responsive, knowledgeable and pleasant support team. Our standard support service is six days a week with emergency cover for outside hours. Our team have all originally worked in Credit Unions and have brought a wealth of operational knowledge to Progress.